Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: Main Campus Bookstore, 33rd & Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Graduating students are invited to a one-stop opportunity to take care of all the details on the road to Commencement.
Graduation Fair 2013 will be your first and best chance to purchase your cap and gown and other accessories, learn about alumni resources and services, make your class gift, and much more—all in one location. Get answers to graduation-related questions, take care of financial aid and student account matters and discuss academic issues with the Office of the Registrar.
There will also be the fun of gathering with your classmates, and the chance to win some great raffle prizes.
- Cap-and-gown sales by the University Bookstore
- GradImages®, the Commencement photographer
- Ring, diploma frame and graduation announcement vendors
- The Office of Alumni Relations and Alumni Association
- The Office of the Registrar
- The Office of the Bursar/Student Financial Services
- Steinbright Career Development Center
- The Office of Graduate Studies
- The Lexerd, Drexel’s yearbook
- The Recreation Center
- Drexel Senior Experience
- The Senior Class Gift
What If I Miss Graduation Fair?
Regalia will still be available in the University Bookstore during normal business hours. To attend your ceremony, it is required that you wear the appropriate academic regalia. For more information, click here.