Simone Schlichting-Artur, EdD
Teaching Professor of German
Department of Global Studies and Modern Languages
- MS, Science, Technology and Society, Drexel
- EdD, Educational Leadership, University of Pennsylvania, 2009
- Educational Leadership in Higher Education
- Issues of Identity, Leadership in a Globalizing Work Environment
- Conflict Resolution in Multicultural Environments
- Reflective Practice as a Tool in Intercultural, Communication, Global Learning Environments
- International Business Communication (Germany and the US), Language Policy and Planning with a focus on Foreign Language Acquisition
- German Post-War History through Film and Literature, Development of Writing Assessment Tools for German Minor, Foreign Language Learning and Technology
Simone Schlichting-Artur is a practitioner-researcher in the field of educational leadership and multiculturalism. Her research focuses on developing leadership strategies in multicultural learning and work environments.
- "The Germans Protest: Still a Country of Pacifists?" in Alexander G. Nikolaev, Ernest Hakanen, eds. Leading to the War: The Global Media Debate. New York: Palgrave-McMillan, 149-163, January 2006.