Kirsten Kaschock, PhD
Assistant Teaching Professor of English
Department of English and Philosophy
- BA, English Language and Literature, Yale University
- MFA, Dance Choreography, University of Iowa
- MFA, Poetry, Syracuse University
- PhD, Creative Writing, University of Georgia
- PhD, Dance Studies, Temple University
Bio:Kirsten Kaschock is a poet, a novelist, a critic, and an editor who works in several genres but whose work consistently addresses intersections between language and body. Her most recent book of poetry, The Dottery, won the Donald Hall Poetry Prize from the Association of Writers and Writing Programs (AWP). She is currently the editor-in-chief of thINKing DANCE, an online journal produced by a consortium of dance writers in the Philadelphia Area.
- The Dottery. Poetry. University of Pittsburgh Press, 2015.
- WindowBoxing. Poetry. Blood Books, 2012.
- Sleight. Novel. Coffee House Press, 2011.
- A Beautiful Name for a Girl. Poetry. Ahsahta Press, 2011.
- Unfathoms. Poetry. Slope Editions, 2004.