Bachelor of Science in Communication - Online Program
Drexel University’s accredited online Bachelor of Science in Communication provides students with both the tools and the experience to launch a successful career in the continuously evolving field of communications.
Designed to prepare students for senior‐level corporate positions, this bachelor's in Communication program is delivered fully online. Students begin with a common core of courses that emphasize modern communication theory and methods, and move into a focused concentration, catered to students' career goals in corporate communication and public relations.
Boasting the same distinguished College of Arts and Sciences’ faculty and curriculum as Drexel's on-campus courses, an online bachelor's in Communication degree is the gateway to a vibrant community of ambitious innovators and trailblazing professionals.
Customized Plan of Study in Corporate Communication and Public Relations
The online Bachelor of Science in Communication allows students to tailor their curriculum with a customized and focused area of concentration, including:
- Mass Media and Society
- New Technologies in Communication
- Public Relations
- Publication Design
Drexel’s Bachelor of Science in Communication Features:
- Classes taught by business and media industry leaders from Drexel's College of Arts and Sciences
- Successful preparation to pursue corporate communications and public relations positions
- A well‐rounded professional skill set that embraces the future of communications
- A 10‐40% tuition reduction for alumni of community college partners, employer partners, military members and immediate family, and members of partner professional associations
- Ongoing partnerships with more than 2,500 corporations and organizations, offering countless networking opportunities with top employers
Visit Drexel Online to learn more about the Online Bachelor of Science in Communication