Do you have chronic pain?
If so, you may be eligible to participate in a treatment program aimed at reducing your pain and improving your mobility.
What is involved?
- Participate in an integrative treatment program twice per week for 10 weeks. Treatment sessions are 1 hour long.
- At four different time points in the 10-week program you will be asked to:
- Fill out questionnaires related to your chronic pain
- Complete movement tests with a physical therapist
- Give a saliva sample
- Testing sessions are approximately 1 hour long.
What do you get out of this?
This treatment may help you better manage your pain, improve your physical functioning and improve your overall well-being.
You will receive a $20 gift card for each of the four study measurements and one screening session for a total of up to $100.
Who can participate? If you:
- are 25 – 65 years of age
- have experienced musculoskeletal pain for more than 3 months
- experience severe limitations in your daily life because of your pain
- have not had success with prior exercise treatment for your pain
- you are able to read and speak English
then you might be eligible to participate in this study.
Where will the study take place?
This study will take at Drexel University’s Parkway Health and Wellness clinic in Center City Philadelphia (1601 Cherry Street). The clinic is easily accessible by public transportation.
If you are interested in participating in this study, please click the register button.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Joke Bradt
Parkway Health and Wellness,
1601 Cherry Street,
Philadelphia PA 19102
For a printable version of the flyer, click here to download.
This research is approved by the Institutional Review Board.
This study is conducted by a researcher who is a member of Drexel University
Human Research Protection
Protocol # 1602005030-A003
Approval Date: 07/31/2017
Expiration Date: 01/29/2018