Drexel Center for Integrated Nutrition & Performance Presents: 3rd Annual Sports Nutrition Conference
Wednesday, May 21, 2014 • 12 noon – 5 p.m.
Drexel University, Behrakis Grand Hall, Creese Student Center
Register by May 7th!
Download Conference Itinerary here
Please direct questions to: NutritionSciences@drexel.edu
Featured Speakers & Topics:
Suzanne Nelson, ScD, RDN
- Let’s Play: Nutrition Guidelines for Active Youth and Child Athletes
- Case Study: Young Athletes
Roberta Anding, MS, RD, LD, CDE, CSSD
- Supplements: The Good the Bad and the Ugly?
- Case Study: Collegiate Athlete
Eric Ciappio, PhD, RD
- The Emerging Role of the Olive Oil Antioxidant Hydroxytyrosol in Sports Nutrition
- How Can the Omega-3 Fatty Acid DHA Help Athletes?
- Nutrient timing: Re-examining the Evidence Supporting the “Anabolic Window”
- Low-Carb Diets for Weight Loss & Athletic Performance: Claims Versus Evidence
Opening Address by former Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback Ron Jaworski
||Drexel Alumni - $20
Drexel Student - $20
Drexel Faculty - $20
Non-Drexel Affliated Attendee - $75
Behrakis Grand Hall, Creese Student Center
3210 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
For directions to Drexel's University City Campus in Philadelphia, click here.
Discounted Hotel Rates
Drexel University has discounted rates with hotels in Philadelphia. Please take a look at the Drexel University Procurement web page. >>