Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Course
Everyone is an Entrepreneur
Register for our Entrepreneurship Bootcamp course, open to ALL Drexel students. This course is 3 credits, pass/fail, AND up to $3,000 in CASH is rewarded to students.
Spring 2017 Registration - Course ENTP T280
Lecture will be on Monday 3:00pm - 3:50pm.
Recitations will be on Wednesday and Friday with six (6) different time slots which can be viewed here (Term Master Schedule).
Entrepreneurship Bootcamp will teach you the entrepreneurial mindset through innovative thinking and doing. Previous students have...
- learned that entrepreneurship is more than just starting a new venture – it’s a life skill
- tackled societal problems by identifying the causes and designing unique solutions
- validated key assumptions, targeted the customer/user, and found solutions
- developed and communicated a value proposition and elevator pitch
- taken home CASH for their ideas
In the course, students will be expected to work on solving a critical societal problem with an entrepreneurial solution. Working in teams, students will learn a new set of tools that will teach you how to experiment with different business models, validate a market need, and even build certain facets of a start-up company. You will be talking to potential customers, partners and even competitors as you encounter the iterative process of how a start-up actually works.
This is a practical class – essentially a lab, not a theory or “book” class. Our goal, within the constraints of a classroom and a limited amount of time, is to create an entrepreneurial experience for you with all of the pressures and demands of the real world in an early stage start up.
Register with ENTP T280
Ask your advisor for more details.