Undergraduate Peer Mentor Opportunity
Undergraduate Peer Mentorship Opportunity
The CCI Undergraduate Peer Mentor Program is in place to enhance our college community by connecting successful undergraduate students with prospective, new, and continuing students.
Eligible students must:
- Have a cumulative GPA or 2.5 or higher
- Have Sophomore or higher status at the start of the Fall 2017 term
- Be enrolled in classes or on co-op for at least 3 terms (out of the 4 terms of your contract, graduating seniors may be excluded)
- Be enrolled in a major in the College of Computing & Informatics
Peer Mentors will have a significant role in recruitment and admissions events.
Not only does the title of "Peer Mentor" look excellent on a resume, but our mentors will also be rewarded with a scholarship of $500 that will be applied to their financial aid package for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Mentors assist current and prospective CCI undergraduate students with:
Transitioning to life at Drexel
- Helping to build a sense of CCI community
- Recommending professors and co-op opportunities
- Providing information about campus resources like CAB (Campus Activities Board), intramural sports or the Counseling Center
Note: Peer Mentors serve for one academic year (break week prior to Fall term to break weeks after Summer term). An exception may be made for graduating seniors.
The Peer Mentor Application for the 2017-2018 academic year will be open until June 5, 2017. Please submit your Peer Mentor application here.
Please contact Michelle Pearl at email@example.com if you have any questions.