For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Academic Difficulty

The following page provides information and University/College resources for all students including those students experiencing Academic Difficulty.

Academic Advisor:

If you find yourself in academic difficulty, contact your academic advisor immediately. Your advisor will be able to give you guidance and some suggestions as to how to improve your academic situation.

Course Instructor:

If you are struggling with a course, contact the professor of the course immediately to find out what you can do, if anything, to improve. The may also refer you to additional subject specific resources like the following.

Math Resource Center:

The Math Resource Center gives immediate, on site assistance to all students seeking help in MATH department courses on a first-come first-served basis.

Physics Help! Center:

The Physics Help! Center offers drop-in tutoring for students in introductory physics courses. It is staffed by TAs and it's available (free of charge) to all students enrolled in physics classes.

Career Counseling:

If, based on your skills, abilities and interests, you are in the wrong major, but do not know of a more suitable major, you can contact Arnie Kohen at Drexel University's Steinbright Career Development Center (SCDC).

Counseling Center:

If you are struggling academically because of personal issues, you can contact the counseling center.

Office of Disability Resources:

If you are having difficulty in your academics because of a learning disability or a physical disability, you should contact the office of disability services.

Drexel Writing Center:

If you would like assistance, ideas or feedback for any written assignments, please visit the Drexel Writing Center.

Drexel Center for Learning and Academic Success Services:

The Drexel CLASS provides academic coaching for qualifying students.

There may be other resources available to you; please connect with your Academic Advisor to review other options.