For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.


CCI Forms

Forms are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view them.

Prerequisite Waiver Request Form
Purpose: Graduate Students requesting a pre-requisite waiver to an INFO course. The electronic submission should be sent to the student's Graduate Advisor for review by the Associate Dean. Justifications for requesting a prerequisite waiver must reflect adequate work or course experience. See online form for details.

Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form (PDF)
Purpose: Graduate Students requesting graduate transfer credits from another institution. The electronic submission should be sent to the student's Graduate Advisor. Supporting materials are required and can be attached to the electronic submission or sent separately. Please contact a Graduate Advisor for information on how to request pre-approval of transfer credit for courses not yet taken at another institution. Transfer credit requests are reviewed by the Associate Dean.

Independent Study Form (PDF)
Purpose: Students must submit the form in order to request an Independent Study course within CCI. Independent Study Forms must be submitted no later than four weeks prior to the beginning of any term.

MS in Computer Science Thesis Committee Form (PDF)
Purpose: The MS in Computer Science thesis requirement is fulfilled by the preparation of a written thesis, a public presentation of the research, and an oral defense before the thesis committee. The thesis committee must have at least three members, two of which must be tenured/tenure-track Computer Science faculty. The MS Thesis Committee form must be submitted three weeks prior to the defense and is subject to approval by your Graduate Advisor. Click here to view the complete thesis policy on our Policies page.

Graduate College Forms

All forms listed below can be found on the Drexel Graduate College Website.

  • Readmission Form
    Purpose: Students seeking readmission after being academically dismissed, returning from medical leave, or returning from inactive status. Please visit Drexel’s Graduate Readmission Page to read Drexel University's readmission policy and initiate associated process.
  • Course Add/Drop Form
    Purpose: The Course Add/Drop Form is to be used by students who seek to add or drop a course during the first week of the term and who cannot otherwise add or drop the course(s) online via DrexelOne at The form must have the signature of the student’s academic advisor in order to be processed.
  • Course Withdrawal Form
    Purpose: Students needing to withdraw from a course from Week 3 until Week 6 of any term. Course Withdrawal Forms should be submitted to a student's Graduate Advisor. Faculty signatures are not required on the graduate level.
  • Change of Curriculum and Status Form
    Purpose: Current Students that need to change their full or part time status, add/remove a concentration, or remove a secondary degree program should submit the Change of Curriculum Status form to their Advisor.
  • Leave of Absence Form
    Purpose: Current students that need to take time off. Students with Financial Aid should submit a Leave of Absence Form if they are planning to take time off. Students seeking to leave the institution for more than four consecutive terms should use the University Withdrawal Form after which students will be required to file the Application for Readmission if they would like to continue study in a Drexel graduate program. A Readmission form is required when a student wishes to return to the program. Please visit Drexel Central's website to read Drexel University's readmission policy.
  • University Withdrawal Form
    Purpose: Students who wish to withdrawal from Drexel University. Once withdrawn, a student would need to reapply through Admissions to re-enter a degree program. Please visit Drexel Central's website to read Drexel University's readmission policy.
  • Petition for an Incomplete Grade Form
    Purpose: A grade of “INC” may be entered for a student who has completed at least 70% of required coursework at the time grades are submitted for the course. The conditions and terms for the completion of the course are at the discretion of the instructor and are to be mutually agreed upon by the instructor and the student and noted on this form to be filed with the Graduate College.