Alumni Career Services
CCI alumni are encouraged to connect with the Drexel University Alumni Association and Steinbright Career Development Center, which both offer a full-range of workshops, seminars, networking events, career counseling and online resources to help you excel in your career.
Faculty members are available to consult with and talk to your organization; individual faculty members should be contacted directly. Some provide talks at no fee; in other cases, a fee would be agreed on in advance.
CCI Undergraduate and Graduate Courses
Graduate alumni who wish to take selected courses, pursue a second CCI graduate degree, or enroll in the Advanced Certificate in Information Studies and Technology should contact Matt Lechtenberg at 215.895.1951 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Undergraduate alumni who wish to pursue an CCI graduate degree should call 215.895.2474 to request application materials or visit the Graduate Admissions section of the website.
Graduate alumni who wish to take selected courses, pursue a second CCI graduate degree, or enroll in the Advanced Certificate in Information Studies and Technology should contact a Graduate Advisor.
Undergraduate alumni who wish to pursue a CCI graduate degree should call 215.895.2474 to request application materials.
Benefits for Alumni
- The Alumni Card, which grants access to the Drexel Recreation Center (membership fees apply), the Korman Computing Center, and Drexel University Libraries
- Discounts on auto, homeowner, and renter's insurance with Liberty Mutual
- Access to Drexel's conference services
- Special health, life, pet and travel insurance plans with the American Insurance Program
- Additional discounts and memberships (such as Drexel's Bookstore, Zipcar, etc.)
Click here to learn more about benefits for alumni
Drexel Central provides the following services for alumni:
Click here to learn more about how to obtain transcripts
- Replacement of diploma
- Verification of degrees