MS in Software Engineering
The MS in Software Engineering (MSSE) degree program is a multidisciplinary degree that was created in response to the growing importance of software to the national infrastructure and the rapid rise in demand for professional software engineers.
Building on Tradition of Technology
- Information Science and Technology Track applies software engineering to information systems in commercial organizations and other settings
- Emphasizes systems values, such as the human-computer interface, front-end user requirements analysis, modeling and validation, and the use of off-the-shelf tools and components to assist in software processes
- Draws on Drexel's strengths in computer science, engineering, and information science and technology
- Curriculum encompasses behavioral, managerial and technical aspects of software engineering and attempts to synthesize disciplinary paradigms and themes
- Degree may be completed on campus and/or online
- Students gain the skills to advance to senior managerial and executive positions and to become successful entrepreneurs in the field
MSSE Course Requirements
Please visit Drexel's Graduate Catalog for course requirements. To find out when courses are offered, please visit Drexel's Term Master Schedule.