MS in Information Systems
The MS in Information Systems (MSIS) program is designed both for career changers interested in launching new careers in information systems and information technology and for information systems professionals who wish to broaden and formalize their knowledge in the field.
Preparing Medical and Information Professionals
- Courses address the business, managerial, and technical aspects of information systems for a complete understanding of the integration of organizations and systems
- Incorporates a principled approach to the analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, assessment, and enhancement of large-scale information systems
- Curriculum designed for those students with no prior background in Information Systems but wish to launch careers in the field
- Recently revised to meet students' career and educational goals
- A major recipient of grants from the National Science Foundation and others
- Practicum gives MSIS students the opportunity to gain experience within the field and use their new knowledge before graduation
- Students may complete their degree on campus and/or online
MSIS Course Requirements & Descriptions
Please visit Drexel's Graduate Catalog for course requirements and course descriptions. To find out when courses are offered, please visit Drexel's Term Master Schedule.