ResNet provides the following services for each resident
- Wired High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cable Television Service
- Local Telephone Service and Voice Mail (by request)
For assistance with ResNet services call the Drexel IT Networking 215.895.6666.
Optional Phone Service
- Dial tone including free local telephone calls and voice mail are available by request.
- Roommates will share the same phone number.
- Residents must supply their own phone instrument.
- Use of long distance service will require a calling card.
- To request telephone or voice mail service, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, residence hall, room number, jack number, and contact mobile phone number.
- For assistance with telephone services call the Drexel IT Help Desk 215.895.2020 or email email@example.com
- A high-speed wired Internet jack is available for each resident.
- The DragonFly wireless network is available in all residence halls.
- For instructions on using Drexel's wireless networks visit drexel.edu/dragonfly.
- For assistance with network access or your computer call the Drexel IT Help Desk 215.895.2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Over 75 cable channels including Comcast SportsNet
- Cable converter boxes are not required
- Premium channels are not available
- For more information or troubleshooting cable issues click here
If you are experiencing difficulties with any of these services please contact Drexel IT at 215.895.2020. Information is also available on the Drexel IT website.