Maintenance Requests and Work Orders
For routine work orders, submit a request using the below criteria. To report an urgent need, contact the Front Desk of your residence hall or Public Safety at (215) 895-2822, both of which are operational 24-hours per day.
Residential students will submit their maintenance and service requests based on where they live:
University City Main Campus Residence Halls
34th Street Greek Housing
Stiles Hall (Center City Campus)
University Housing works with several partners on- and off-campus to ensure all work orders are resolved in a timely manner. When submitting your request, be sure to include as much detail as possible.
For routine work orders, submit a request using the below criteria. To report an emergency work order, contact the Front Desk of your residence hall or Public Safety at (215) 895-2822, both of which are operational 24-hours per day.
- Typical length of time until the work gets done is approximately 7-10 business days
- Once a work order is submitted make sure that personal belongings are moved away from the area in question. University Facility or Building Maintenance staff will not touch or move personal items.
- If the requested work has not been completed within three days of submittal, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to Submit a Work Order via DrexelOne
For all non-emergency and routine work requests, submit a work order online via DrexelOne
1. Log into DrexelOne
2. Click on the “Campus + Community” tab
3. Click the link titled "Submit and Review Maintenance Request."
3. Complete all information on this form:
The information highlighted in red is required. By default, the “Notify Me” box is checked.
The Campus Name and Building Name box will be pre-populated.
Select your building floor from the Floor Code menu. Your floor is the last digits in the drop-down (after the “-“). In this example, a student who lives on the 6th floor of Stiles Hall would select CC301-06.
Then, select the room number associated with the work order in the Room # drop-down menu.
Finally, submit a description in the Action Requested text box. A good description gives University Facilities as much details as possible. For example, “In room 301A, the left window screen is ripped.”
Please be reminded that University Facilities staff may enter your room to address requested work or at any other time to resolve a facility-related emergency. A University Facilities staff will always knock and identify themselves. In an effort to resolve your issue as quickly as possible, clear any personal items from the requested area after submitting the request.