101 N 34th St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3028
For resident mailing address, please refer to the MAIL section of Housing Services.
Towers Hall, erected in 1986, is a traditional corridor-style residence hall for traditional first year freshmen. Each floor in Towers Hall is single gender and offers community-style bathrooms.
Building features and notes:
- Each floor has a kitchen with stove, oven, freezer and sink.
- There are three elevators in the building.
- Laundry room centrally located in the lower level
- Study areas are available on every floor of the building
- Large bike storage area in front of the building
- Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser and a bunkable extra-long twin bed.
- Each room is contains its own adjustable HVAC unit.
- There are a limited number of single rooms available during room self-selection. Each single room is a converted double room with a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser, extra-long twin bed and couch.
Actual room layouts may vary slightly.