3200 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3087
For resident mailing address, please refer to the MAIL section of Housing Services.
North Hall was designed by internationally renowned architect Michael Graves and features a striking spiral staircase in the center of building which connects the East and West wings.
Building Highlights and Notes:
- East and West wing with approximately 9 suites in each wing;
- Each wing has a full kitchen with stove, oven, and sink;
- Vending machines and laundry room on each wing;
- Three elevators in the building;
- Sixth floor study lounge/classroom has sweeping views of the City of Philadelphia;
- First floor study areas with dry erase boards and game room with table games are available for all residents;
- Indoor bike storage located in the lower level;
- Self-regulating heating/air conditioning unit for entire suite;
- Tile floors in all rooms of the suite;
- Furniture provided: Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser and a bunkable extra-long twin bed. The common area includes a sofa, 2 chairs, and coffee table.
Actual suite layouts may vary slightly.