- Individuals who prefer privacy may book any of the above rooms as single-occupancy for a premium charge.
- Special accommodations can be made for guests with disabilities.
- Each residence hall Front Desk is staffed 24 hours a day.
- Every building is swipe card access controlled for security and comfort of all guests and their visitors.
Housing accommodations do not include:
- Decorative furnishings, such as wall art or rugs
- Additional lighting/lamps (each room is affixed with one ceiling/wall lighting fixture)
- Alarm clock
- Iron or ironing board
- Trash can/trash bag(s)
- Daily custodial service
- Linen rental, available for an additional fee, includes 1 towel, 1 washcloth, 2 sheets, 1 pillowcase, and I blanket per one (1) rental package
Two Styles of Rooms Offered
Traditional and apartment-style rooms are available to groups of up to 800 people. Each room/suite has a self-regulating air conditioning unit. All halls include kitchens, laundry rooms and vending. The comfortable lounges are perfect for informal gatherings and multipurpose rooms provide entertainment such as table tennis, a pool table and television.
|Two extra-long twin beds, two desks and two closets/wardrobes.
||Two or three bedrooms. Each bedroom has two extra-long twin beds, two desks and two closets/wardrobes.
|Community kitchen and bathroom facilities on each floor.
||Includes a private living room, full bathroom and kitchenette (sink, cabinets). Full kitchens are located on each floor.
|Laundry facilities, lounges and multipurpose rooms.
||Laundry facilities, lounges and multipurpose rooms.
Mail and Shipping Services
Mail and packages will be accepted throughout the duration of your Conference Housing Agreement beginning the day of your Check-In. Mail and packages that arrive prior to your arrival or after your departure will be returned to sender.
All mail and packages must be addressed as follows:
NAME OF GUEST, "CONFERENCE GUEST"
NAME OF GROUP
Address of Hall (See addresses below, do not include hall name)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Hall addresses are as follows:
- Towers Hall Address: 101 N. 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Kelly Hall Address: 203 N. 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Race Street Residences Address: 3300 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Millennium Hall Address: 223 N. 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
John Doe, CONFERENCE GUEST
Dragon Summer Program
203 N. 34th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Do not write the name of the hall, just the address as indicated above.
- You must write "Conference Guest" as indicated above on all mail and packages.
- Mail or packages that are not addressed correctly may be returned to sender.