Traditional and apartment-style rooms are available to groups up to 800 people. Each room/suite has a self-regulating air conditioning unit. All halls include kitchens, laundry rooms, and vending areas. The comfortable lounges are perfect for informal gatherings and multipurpose rooms provide entertainment such as table tennis, pool table, and television.
Please contact us for information regarding availability and rates.
Please click here for additional photographs of our facilities.
Drexel offers two styles of rooms:
|Two extra-long twin beds, two bureaus, two desks and two closets/wardrobes
||Two or three bedrooms. Each bedroom has two extra long twin beds, two bureaus, two desks and two closets/wardrobes
|Community kitchen and bathroom facilities on each floor
||Includes a private living room, full bathroom and kitchenette (full-sized refrigerator, freezer, sink, cabinets). Full kitchens are located on each floor.
|Laundry facilities, lounges and multipurpose rooms
||Lounges, recreation room and large common area for each building
|Traditional buildings include:
Kelly, Millennium, Myers and Towers Halls
|Suite-style buildings include:
Caneris, North and Van Rensselaer Halls and Race Street Residences
The image above is an example of a Traditional Style Floor Plan.
The image above is an example of a Suite Style Floor Plan.
- Individuals who prefer privacy may book any of the above rooms as single-occupancy for a slightly higher charge.
- Special accommodations can be made for guests with disabilities.
- Linen service includes 2 towels, washcloth, sheets, pillow and blanket and is available for a small fee.
- Each conference building is staffed 24 hours a day.
Housing Accomodations Do Not Include:
- Decorative furnishings, such as wall art or rugs.
- Additional lighting/lamps (each room is affixed with one ceiling/wall lighting fixture)
- Alarm clocks
- Iron and ironing board
- Trashcans/trash bags (these items are available in common areas)
- Daily maid/custodial service
- Linen/Pillows/Towels (Linen Packets are available at an additional cost)