Summer Intern Housing
Conference Services provides extended-stay housing in Drexel University City Campus residence halls during the summer term. Drexel University is centrally located in Philadelphia and is a vibrant place to call home!
Living in Summer Intern Housing at Drexel University is ideal for:
- Drexel University undergraduate or graduate students who are not eligible for summer term housing through Drexel University Housing (i.e., not enrolled in classes) but are required to be on campus during the summer term for co-op interviews or internships.
- Non-Drexel students who have internships in Philadelphia.
- Non-Drexel students who take courses at local Philadelphia colleges or universities.
- Professionals who need short-term housing while visiting Philadelphia to attend academic or professional conferences.
- High school students who participate in Drexel University-sponsored summer programs, such as the Music Industry Program, sponsored by the Westphal College of Arts and Design.
To be eligible for summer accommodations, individuals must provide proof of employment, internship or enrollment in a local college or university. All guests must be over the age of 18, otherwise, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Please contact Conference Services at 215.895.0370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A completed Agreement and Application [PDF] must be emailed to email@example.com with the following information:
- Proof of employment/internship or enrollment in courses at a local college or university (offer and acceptance letters).
- Proof of health insurance (copy of insurance card is acceptable).
- Completed Agreement and Application [PDF]. Scanned copies of pages 8, 9 and 10 must be completed and signed and returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment in full, via check or credit card. Online payment options are available. Visit drexel.edu/conferences/invoice for more information.
- Linen & parking request, if applicable.