For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.


There are no charges for using Dragon Dollars. 

Balances left in the account will carry over to the next term and from year to year as long as cardholder maintains an active student or active employee relationship with the University. Refunds of account balances in excess of $15 are available by written request when cardholder's relationship with the University is terminated (either through graduation, withdrawal, or leaving employment). 

A one year grace period is allowed once your relationship with the University has been terminated to request a refund. Failure to request a refund within one year will result in account closure and any remaining balance will be forfeited to the University.

To request a refund, log into the DragonCard SharePoint site (instructions to the right). Or, if you have already severed your relationship with the University and can no longer access your Drexel accounts, submit the paper form via fax or e-mail. Instructions are located on the form.