Drexel Campus Dining
Drexel Campus Services relies on feedback from our students as the primary driver in continuously improving dining services. There is a variety of ways feedback is collected and we hope you will utilize as many as you like to make sure your opinion is known.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 215.895.6095
- Send feedback directly to Aramark at YourDiningVoice.com
- Get in touch with our food service provider, Aramark, by contacting the on-campus residential district manager, Kristina Coble, at email@example.com or 215.895.1562.
- Concerned about nutrition or have a dietary need? Contact our on-campus dietician, Kellsey O’Donnell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.895.6349.
- Be a Drexel Campus Dining residence hall representative. More information coming soon!
- Drexel Campus Services and Aramark will be at Family Weekend events on Saturday, November 11, 2017 and welcome the opportunity to speak with participants.
- Did you know? Drexel professional staff “secret shoppers” tour dining locations daily, standing in line, sampling the food and talking with students about their experiences.
In response to comments received from students in September and October 2017, Drexel Campus Dining provides the following updates:
- Evening Hours: Downtown Grounds, Greene St, Ignite and Vespa at the Urban Eatery are all open until 10:00pm, Monday-Sunday. Chick-fil-A, Subway, and the Market at the Northside Dining Terrace are open until 11:00pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Breakfast: There are 3 breakfast options at the Urban Eatery, conveniently located in the residential campus, Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 11:00am: REV Endless Breakfast, an all-you-care-to-eat breakfast buffet; grab-and-go breakfast sandwiches at Ignite; and lighter breakfast fare at Downtown Grounds. REV Endless Brunch is available on Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am-2:00pm.
- Avoid the Line: As students adjust to their new schedules, some diners may be experiencing longer wait times during lunch and dinner at the Handschumacher Dining Center. We will continue to make service adjustments to speed things up. In the meantime, consider arriving early and ask for a take-out container at the Welcome Desk. Fill up with your favorites and enjoy later.
- Vegetarian & Vegan: These options, as well as made-without-gluten items, will continue to expand across all dining locations. Look for the green and yellow logos on the menu!
- The Café at the Perelman Center for Jewish Life (34th & Arch) is Drexel’s first kosher-only dining location.
- Nutrition & Wellness: Contact Kellsey O'Donnell at email@example.com or 215.895.6349. Kellsey is available to assist with any dietary needs or questions.
Go to drexel.edu/dining for information about the dining program, locations, hours of operation, and menus. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 215.895.6095.