Drexel Campus Dining
Drexel Campus Services relies on feedback from our students as the primary driver in continuously improving dining services. There is a variety of ways feedback is collected, and we hope you will utilize as many as you like to make sure your opinion is known.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 215.895.6095
- Send feedback directly to Aramark at YourDiningVoice.com
- Get in touch with our food service provider, Aramark, by contacting the on-campus residential district manager, Kristina Coble, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.895.1562.
- Concerned about nutrition or have a dietary need? Contact Aramark's on-campus dietician, Kellsey O'Donnell, at email@example.com or 215.895.6349.
- Did you know? Drexel professional staff "secret shoppers" tour dining locations daily, standing in line, sampling the food, and talking with students about their experiences.
Updates: January 5, 2018
Based on the results of the dining survey released on Friday, November 17, 2017, discussions with the USGA, and feedback from students throughout the term, we are excited to announce changes for Winter 2018.
Wake Up @ The Hans! – All-you-care-to-eat breakfast will move to the Hans Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 11:00am. Menu items include:
- Made-to-Order Omelets
- Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Vegan Breakfast
- Bagels & Spreads
- Cereal Bar
- Fresh Fruit, Yogurt & Granola
Weekend Breakfast @ Rev – Saturday and Sunday at the Urban Eatery from 9:00am – 2:00pm.
Breakfast @ Urban Eatery – Use a meal swipe for a quick breakfast at Ignite and Downtown Grounds Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 11:00am.
Friday Night Dinner @ The Hans – The Hans will now be open until 8:00pm on Fridays!
Updates: November 2017
- Drexel Campus Services and Aramark attended Family Weekend events on Saturday, November 11, 2017 answering questions and speaking with participants directly.
- Be a Drexel Campus Dining residence hall representative. A new Advisory Board will welcome two representatives from each residence hall to meet with Drexel and Aramark leadership – we want to know what students really want from their dining plan! First meeting is in January 2018.
- Enhanced Salad and Fruit Bar: The Nature Bar at The Hans dining center now offers at least 4 types of fruit daily along with a greater variety of toppings.
- Urban Eatery: The Chobani Creation Station is a way to enjoy Greek yogurt with evolved ingredient combinations that ensure nourishment and delight in every bite.
- Vegan, Vegetarian and Made without Gluten: View the "Guide to Dietary Preferences" on Aramark's On Campus Resources Page for a list of options available on campus by location. Feel free to contact Kellsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.895.6349 with dietary or nutritional needs.
Updates: September and October 2017
- Evening Hours: Downtown Grounds, Greene St, Ignite and Vespa at the Urban Eatery are all open until 10 p.m., Monday – Sunday. Chick-fil-A, Subway, and the Market at the Northside Dining Terrace are open until 11 p.m., Monday – Saturday.
- Breakfast: There are 3 breakfast options at the Urban Eatery, conveniently located in the residential campus, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.: REV Endless Breakfast, an all-you-care-to-eat breakfast buffet; grab-and-go breakfast sandwiches at Ignite; and lighter breakfast fare at Downtown Grounds. REV Endless Brunch is available on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Avoid the Line: As students adjust to their new schedules, some diners may be experiencing longer wait times during lunch and dinner at the Handschumacher Dining Center. We will continue to make service adjustments to speed things up. In the meantime, consider arriving early and ask for a take-out container at the Welcome Desk. Fill up with your favorites and enjoy later.
- Vegetarian & Vegan: These options, as well as made-without-gluten items, will continue to expand across all dining locations. Look for the green and yellow logos on the menu!
- The Café at the Perelman Center for Jewish Life (34th & Arch) is Drexel's first kosher-only dining location.
Go to drexel.edu/dining for information about Drexel Campus Dining, including locations, hours of operation and menus. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 215.895.6095.