Our mission is to promote and cultivate an environment that maximizes the individual abilities of each member of our office. Our focus is to provide exceptional customer service to our constituents which remain in accordance with the university’s mission. We accentuate a visible commitment to creating opportunities for personal and professional growth in order for each staff person to achieve their full potential.
We strive to promote teamwork, to improve communication, to enhance creativity and to nurture the relationship between diversity in the work place and job performance. We aspire to promote an office community that respects and values all the characteristics that make people unique and different. Each person is encouraged to advance toward recognizing the uniqueness and prejudices within themselves, as well as valuing the contribution that each other can make.
In achieving our mission statement and the roles we value, our intent is to maintain the following values:
- We value an environment of Professional ethics, integrity, and honesty in every facet of our operations.
- We value the highest possible quality of service to our customers, assisting them in achieving their individual educational, research, and public service goals.
- We value maintaining a high level of accuracy when handling money, documents and records.
- We continue to strive for perpetual improvement of processes.
- We value ones expression of all points of view while recognizing diversity throughout our organizations.
- We value and support a fun environment for all employees.
As a member of the Office of the Senior Vice President for Finance, Treasurer & CFO
, lead by Senior Vice President Helen Bowman
, all of us in the Office of the Bursar take our role as stewards of the University’s financial health and well-being very seriously. We are proud to support Drexel’s educational mission and its students and staff with our commitment to the highest standards of service and ethics. And we strive to support the academic and research goals and objectives of the entire University, and enjoy being a major part of the Drexel University team.