Bachelor of Science in Nursing Co-op Program
High School Students.
Students applying to Drexel's B.S.N. Co-op Program must complete:
- Four years of high school English.
- Three years of high school mathematics, including algebra I, algebra II, and geometry.
- Two years of high school science, including biology, chemistry, or physics.
- Two years of high school social studies.
For additional information, please contact:
Office of Enrollment Management
Internal Transfer Students.
Students who wish to transfer from other colleges/schools at Drexel University into the BSN Co-op Program must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of two quarters or two semesters at Drexel, with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Achievement of "C" or better in science courses that will be applied toward B.S.N. degree.
If a co-op experience has been completed, the site and objectives will be evaluated to determine if it meets the requirements of the B.S.N. Co-op Program nursing curriculum.
External Transfer Students.
Transfer students are welcome to apply to Drexel University. The transfer student plan of study includes at least one co-op experience, depending on number of credits transferred and whether all prerequisites to clinical courses have been completed.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
All Nursing BSN Co-op Applicants.
All Nursing BSN Co-op applicants: Applicants born outside of the United States are required to take the TOEFL examination. Applicants can be waived from the TOEFL if the applicant was born on a U.S. military base or has completed four years of high school and has a high school diploma from the United States, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Canada, or Ireland.
Passing test scores:
- TOEFL iBT: Minimum combined score of 79 with a 26 score or higher in the speaking section.
- TOEFL paper-based exam: Total score of 550 and the Test of Spoken English (TSE) exam with a minimum score of 55.