Drexel Nursing Ordering Instructions
New freshman, transfer students, and all current students scheduled to begin the clinical nursing course (N200) during 2010-2011 academic year will be purchasing one required package, the "Fall 2010 BSN eBook Required Package" (which is divided into two parts) and will have the option of purchasing the Study Guide package, "Fall 2010 BSN Study Guide Package", which is highly recommended.
Please note: You will see a third package titled "Fall 2010 RN 300 eBook Package". This package is only for returning students at an advanced nursing course level and is not to be purchased by students entering in Fall 2010.
Before proceeding, please read the instructions below. After you have read the instructions, you will begin by visiting www.shopelsevier.com.
Step 1. Click on the search box shown below next to Search for Course Packages and type Drexel University, and then click the arrow to proceed.
Step 2. Choose Fall 2010 School Year and click the arrow to proceed.
Step 3. Select the F10 BSN E-BOOK PKG then click the arrow to proceed. If you are purchasing the highly recommended Study Guide package, return to this step after you have added the BSN eBook Package to your shopping cart.
Fall10 BSN eBook package – This is REQUIRED for all new BSN students. There are 2 parts to this package, and both parts must be purchased:
Package 1 of 2 will contain Mosby Nursing Video Skills, Evolve Apply, Evolve Practice Test and Physical Examination and Health Assessment Videos series.
- With this package you will receive user guides and access codes for the products listed.
- Make sure you keep all access codes as you may not be using them immediately.
Package 2 of 2 will contain the BSN Fall 2010 eBooks:
- With this package you will receive an email with an access code and registration directions for your eBooks.
- This package will allow you to access your books from any computer, highlight your notes, share your notes and search within many different texts.
Fall10 BSN Study Guide package – This package is optional, but highly recommended for all BSN students.
- With this package you will receive all the study guide materials that will enhance the items from the Fall10 BSN eBook package.
- These study guides will include additional NCLEX style questions, case studies, exercises and much more.
- When you purchase this package, you will receive hard copies of all of the study guides as well as a user guide and access code for the Lehne online course.
Fall 10 RN 300 eBook package – You will NOT be ordering this package. This package is only for current students at the N300 level or beyond in the clinical nurse sequence. All of the resources in this package are available to you with the purchase of the first two options in the drop down box.
Step 4. Click on the package price to add the package to your cart. If you selected the BSN e-Book Package, please be sure to click on both packages. When you have successfully added a package to your cart you will see the Cart icon on the package price.
Click on the package price to add the package to your cart. If you selected the BSN e-Book Package, please be sure to click on both packages. When you have successfully added a package to your cart you will see the Cart icon on the package price.
Step 5. When you have added all required and highly recommended packages to your cart, click on Show Cart in the upper right area of your screen.
Step 6. If you are purchasing the highly recommended F10 Study Guide Package, return to Step 3. Once you are satisfied with the contents of your Cart, click on "Proceed to Checkout".
Step 7. You will need to create an account prior to checking out. When prompted for your role, please select Student. When prompted for your Institution, please enter and select Drexel University.
Step 8. Complete your billing and shipping information, then complete the transaction. You will receive your email with your code for your e-books within 24-48 hours. You will receive book shipments within 5-7 business days.