Learn More - Saturday Scholars®
Department of Behavioral Health Counseling
In addition to the well-rounded, clinically based pre-professional education students receive, Saturday Scholars® students who choose the behavioral health counseling program enjoy unique benefits.
- The College of Nursing and Health Professions is located at Drexel University's Center City Health Sciences campus, home to the Clinical Learning Resource Center. This center provides students with state-of-the-art educational resources to enable them to develop the skills needed in their chosen behavioral health professions.
- The wireless classroom facilities used in conjunction with personal computer equipment are a proven useful educational resource.
- As the fifth-largest metropolitan area in the United States, Philadelphia has one of the highest concentrations of academic health centers and has historically been one of the nation's most important leaders in behavioral healthcare services and technologies.
- Students at Drexel also have the advantages of the full range of the cultural, professional, and recreational opportunities that the university has to offer.
- For students interested in certification as addictions counselors, program courses are accredited by the Pennsylvania Certification Board.
Behavioral Health Counseling Department - Saturday Scholars Program