New Student Checklist
Thank you for confirming your intent to enroll at Drexel at BCC. Here are some of the important items you must complete before your first day of class.
- Register for Orientation. You will receive a postcard that will include the Orientation schedule and registration information. Fall Orientation is held in August.
- Get your DragonCard University ID. You can have your photo taken at the BCC Public Safety office on the Mt. Laurel Campus. You must show a valid ID (driver's license or passport) and your Drexel acceptance letter or current course schedule.
- Complete the FAFSA. If you have not already done so, be sure to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Drexel's school code (003256). Students should apply by March 1.
- Complete any outstanding financial aid requirements. Confirmed and continuing students can check their status on DrexelOne. New student loans will not be disbursed from the lender to Drexel until the promissory note has been signed and all requirements are completed.
- Notify Drexel Central, located on Drexel's University City Campus, of any changes in your enrollment status. A change in enrollment status (from full- to part-time, for example) could affect your financial aid award. Visit the Drexel Central website for more information.
- Review your Bill on DrexelOne. You can view your bill at any time online through DrexelOne. Detailed billing information can be found on Drexel Central's Billing website.
- Forward your final transcripts. Send your final transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended to:
Drexel at BCC
PO Box 34789
Philadelphia, PA 19101
Final transcripts are due prior to the first day of class.