As a Drexel at BCC student you have access to the same academic resources as University City Campus students, and many of these resources are easily accessible online.
- AskDrexel – A searchable database with answers to common questions about registration, financial aid, billing, and technology
- Academic Support – Tutoring, study skills workshops, etc.
- DrexelOne Portal – Use DrexelOne to register for classes, pay your eBill, check your email, and much more
- Information Resources and Technology – Answers to your technology and computing questions
- Libraries – Information about Drexel's libraries and access to electronic resources
- Office of the Provost – Oversees all academic programs at Drexel
- Steinbright Career Development Center – Drexel Co-op information, and career counseling
- Drexel Central – Clearinghouse for information about registration, financial aid, and more