Personal ambitions. Public good.
When it comes to health, best practice comes from true practice. So give your career a head start from the beginning. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Drexel. In every one of our programs, we’ll give you experience working within the local and global communities which will prepare you for your postgraduate plans. That means you can help—and change—the world around you as soon as possible.
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Health Sciences
- Health Services Administration
- Nutrition & Foods
- Public Health
- Serving as a Mayor’s Office Fellow, working at city-run food sites
- Gathering community feedback on rebuilding projects for Habitat for Humanity
- Conducting a pilot study at a refugee camp in Mugombwa to inform best practices on addressing water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) needs
- Researching connections between heavy precipitation and gastrointestinal illness for the Philadelphia Department of Public Health
- Analyzing policies and approaches to improve health outcomes at a hospital
- Designing research right here on campus at our Running Performance and Research Center
Learn More About Co-Op