Create your own opportunities.
If you’re interested in being a leader in the business world, you probably already understand the importance of research, development, creative testing, and strategic execution. And that’s a valuable foundation. But it’s time to think bigger. It’s time to get real business experience. It’s time to tap into a vast network of professional connections. Are you ready to be a leader in the global marketplace? Before you graduate from Drexel, you will be.
- Arts Administration
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- General Business
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Technology Innovation Management
- Crafting strategic emerging communication plans for a multi-national corporation
- Learning the ins and outs of international business planning at a Fortune 500 company
- Getting an inside look at Philadelphia’s future as part of the planning team for Comcast’s new Innovation and Technology Center
- Collaborating with local businesses and the Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance to promote cooperative businesses throughout the city
Learn More About Co-Op