Pack up the children and grandchildren for a fun afternoon of food, games and prizes! The Alumni Family Picnic is an annual tradition and will feature a variety of activities hosted by Drexel's colleges, schools, departments and students. This year, we'll commemorate the Year of the Dragon with a celebration fit for any New Year party!
Check-out LIVE birds of prey, reptiles and more with The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University!
- Jam to the sounds of The Fusion Band, brought to you by the Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design!
- Transform before your eyes with a face painter sponsored by The iSchool Alumni Association!
- Explore eras of the past with fossils unearthed by faculty and students in the College of Arts and Sciences!
- Interested in law school? Learn about the Earle Mack School of Law and get creative with crafts!
- Beat the heat with ice cream novelties sponsored by the LeBow College of Business!
- Feeling the fire after this year's basketball season? Learn more about Drexel Athletics and Recreation Center memberships at a mini "Fit Fest" featuring fitness assessments, demos, field games and Drexel's own rock-climbing wall.
- Show your creative side with crafts sponsored by the School of Public Health!
- Have an interest in some of the exciting programs in information science and technology or the Drexel University Computing Academy? Stop by for information from The iSchool at Drexel and iSchool alumni can learn how to get involved with the iSchool Alumni Association.
- Decorate your very own tasty treats with Goodwin College and The Academic Bistro!
- Want a good read? Stop by and check-out Goodwin College's yearbook, The Philanthropist, and its newsletter, The Drexel Dragon.
- Looking to take your career to the next level, or know of a student interested in Drexel's Co-op Program? The Steinbright Career Development Center will have information at the ready on co-op and Alumni Career Services programs.
Including a special prize raffle, giving guests the chance to win exciting prizes from area businesses and venues, campus organizations and family destinations.