In an effort to encourage academic excellence, Drexel offers a variety of resources to provide academic support. The University's academic support offices foster growth through tutoring services, workshops, and encouragement.
- Disability Services – Drexel's resource for students with documented disabilities to give support, ensure equal treatment, and provide on-campus access to a variety of resources.
- Drexel Learning Center (DLC) – The DLC on the University City Main Campus encourages the professional and academic development of Drexel undergraduates. From study groups to academic enrichment initiatives, the DLC offers numerous outreach programs for students.
- Center for Academic Success – Located on the Center City Hahnemann Campus, the Center for Academic Success assists students with tutoring in all disciplines. In addition to tutoring services, the center also hosts peer mentoring and study skills workshops.
- Math Resource Center – Housed in the College of Arts and Sciences' Mathematics department, the Math Resource Center provides math tutoring.
- Writing Center – Undergraduate and graduate students can receive guidance from the Drexel Writing Center for any project with a written component. Face-to-face or online sessions with peer and faculty reviewers are available, as well as an email response service. The Writing Center also hosts workshops for graduate and advanced undergraduate students.