A student who wishes to attend the commencement ceremony held at the end of the spring term, but who will not have completed all degree requirements by that time, must meet the following criteria to be eligible to be considered a "walkthrough."
You must have the Application to Participate in Commencement Activities form [PDF] signed by your collegiate advisor, who will verify that you have met one of the following criteria:
- You are a full-time undergraduate who is within 20 credits of completing degree requirements. Requirements must be met by the end of the following summer or fall term.
- You are a part-time undergraduate who is within two terms or 12 credits of completing degree requirements. Requirements must be met by the end of the following summer or fall term.
- You are a graduate student who:
- has defended your thesis or dissertation and will turn in the completed copy to the library within two weeks of commencement.
- will complete all degree requirements by the end of the following summer term and is within 6 credits of completing requirements.
A walkthrough is not considered a degree candidate for the spring term and will not receive a diploma at commencement. Additionally, please note the following conditions:
- A walkthrough is not exempt from final exams.
- The filing of an Application to Participate in Commencement Activities form will cancel an existing Application for Degree for the spring term, if one was filed.
- You cannot be both a degree candidate and a walkthrough for the same term.
- You must complete an Application for Degree in DrexelOne for one of the two subsequent terms.
- PhD students must be registered during the walkthrough term and each successive term until degree requirements are met.