Employment Date, Position Title, and Salary Verifications
Vendors must submit a signed release from the employee in order for Drexel to complete an employment verification. Employment verifications requiring salary information will not be conducted over the phone.
To obtain an employment verification for a past or current Drexel or DUCOM employee, please fax the following to 215-895-5813:
- Cover sheet stating the requestor's contact information
- Signed and dated release from employee
- Employment verification form to be completed by Drexel HR
Please note: Employee direct deposit advice/pay stubs now include year-to-date totals. Check with your vendor to see if they will accept a copy of your current direct deposit advice/pay stub rather than having to complete a formal salary verification.
Follow the instructions below to access your direct deposit advice/pay stub:
- Log into DrexelOne
- Select the Employees tab
- Select Direct Deposit Advice / Pay Stub
- Select the appropriate pay stub
If you have any questions, please contact Shanelle Warthen at 215-895-2852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.